Oxford advanced learner’s Dictionary
[countable] a particular attitude towards something; a way of thinking about somethingSYNONYM viewpoint
- a global perspective
- A historical perspective may help us understand the issue.
- Recent events seem less serious when put into an international perspective.
- The aim is to offer a fresh perspective.
- from a… perspective Try to see the issue from a different perspective.
- from the perspective of somebody/something a report that looks at the education system from the perspective of deaf people
- perspective on something The exhibition provides us with a unique perspective on her work.
- [only before noun] used to emphasize how large, great, unpleasant, etc. something isSYNONYM immeasurable
- untold misery/wealth
- These gases cause untold damage to the environment.